STANDARDS FOR THE PREPARATION OF ARTICLES:
- The article must be presented in the same language in which the research summary was written;
- Word format (doc / docx) A4 sheet;
- Source: Garamond;
- Body: letter 12;
- Alignment: Justified;
- Line spacing: simple;
- Top and left margin of 3 cm and bottom and right margin of 2 cm;
- Containing at least 07 and at most 10 pages, including the bibliography;
- The title of the work must be centralized, written in capital letters, with font 14, and highlighted in bold;
- The first page must be presented with the following elements to identify the work: 1) Title and subtitle (if any) of the article in Garamond font; 2) Name of each author | a, in full, followed by institutional affiliation, if any, and academic and professional qualifications, aligned to the left of the text. All data on the title and affiliation must be presented in full, without any acronym; 3) Abstract and keywords (the abstract must have a maximum of 1,000 characters, considering spaces, without acronyms) (the keywords, which identify the content of the article, must be composed of a maximum of five words) ; 4) All the works cited in the text must be included in the references presented at the end of the article, in alphabetical order by the surname of the | a Author | a (these are the essential elements for the identification of a document: name of the author | a, title of the work, place, publisher and year of publication).
The submission of the full article is optional, and the deadline for submission ends at 23:59 on November 30, 2020 (Official Times of Brasilia - UTC-3).
The submission must be made through the link below: